28 Union Avenue
Saratoga Springs, New York
The SUNY Empire State College Alumni House has a long and storied history. Orginally designed in 1896 by R. Newton Brezee in the Queen Anne Victorian style it had 3 prior owners before being purchased by SUNY Empire State College in the early seventies. The house was renovated maintaining its look and charm while adding state of the art energy efficient systems. The Office of External Affairs moved into the house in March 2007.
The house is open to all alumni and students. Receptions are held on a regular basis to bring alumni together for friendship and networking. Click here for more history about the alumni house.
Meet the Staff.
Meet the Alumni Student Federation Board of Governors.
Learn more about our best alumni website awards.
View our alumni Welcome Video.
View our FAQs page for more info.