Frequently Asked Questions
FAQs for the Office of Alumni and Student Relations
- How do I contact the Alumni Office?
You can email us at email@example.com, call at (518) 587-2100 ext. 2793
Or mail us at:
Empire State College
28 Union Avenue
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
- What is the online community?
The online community is a closed and secure community for alumni only. This service is free and you may login and connect to career mentors, find jobs, connect to other alumni and more. Go to http://www.esc.edu/alumnicommunity to sign up or login.
- How do I obtain my transcript?
All transcript requests must be in writing. The first transcript request is free, and after that it is $5, check or money order made out to Empire State College. Please be sure to include the following information in your transcript request:
Please go to http://alumni.esc.edu/transcript.php for more info and to order your transcript.
- I’ve lost my diploma, how do I obtain a new one?
Student Information Center
Empire State College
- I’ve finished my course work, how do I find out about graduation?
Your center will send you a formal invitation to the graduation ceremony with all of the details enclosed.
- I’ve recently moved, how do I change my address with the college?
You can easily update your alumni record at http://www.esc.edu/alumni-info or call the Office of Alumni and Student Relations at (800) 847-3000 ext. 2234
- I would like to attend some local alumni events in my area, how do I find a schedule of events?
To see our schedule of alumni and student events, go to http://www.esc.edu/alumnievents and click on the Events link at the top of the page or call the Office of Alumni and Student Relations at (800) 847-3000 ext. 2344.
- How do I obtain information about graduate school?
To obtain information about attending graduate school at Empire State College, click the link or call the School for Graduate Studies at (800) 847-3000 ext. 2267.
- How do I make a donation to Empire State College?
You can easily make a secure donation to the college online at www.esc.edu/annualfund or you can call one of the staff members in our development office at (800) 847-3000 ext. 2234.