Map yourself on the SUNY Empire State College global map. Let's show the world where we are and our accomplishments!
Pin the Empire Shield to represent your location!
- Start by clicking the SUNY Empire State College Global Map
- Once the map loads, login to your Google account (or create a new one) and click the "edit" button located upper left.
- Zoom in to find your work or home location and click on the blue placemark located top center, move it to your locaton and click to set.
- A new window opens for you to add a title (your name) and any info about you, pictures, notes or links.
- Add the Empire Shield by clicking on the blue image at the right of the bubble and selecting
"My Icons ". Then click on the Empire Shield.
- Save your changes by clicking the "ok" button, then the "save" and "done" button upper left.
For more info click here for Google Maps Help.
Submit via email if unable to add your icon