Alumni: 95,000   Students: 16,000

Transcript Request

An official SUNY Empire transcript can only be issued at the request of the student/alumni. Transcripts cannot be issued for students/alumni who have holds on their records.

SUNY Empire Official Transcripts may now be ordered online. Official transcripts may also be ordered by US mail or in person. For more information, please visit the Registrar’s website.

Note: At this time, the Office of the Registrar does not provide unofficial transcripts. The Office of the Registrar recommends that official transcripts be requested. The student/alumnus in receipt of a transcript may choose to copy the document(s) for their own purposes. Once the seal on the official transcript is broken most agencies will deem the document unofficial. Students/alumni can then make copies or scan to their computer as necessary.


International Education Location Alumni

All alumni of International Education locations only should request apostilles through SUNY Empire’s Registrar’s Office.


National Labor College

NLC Official Transcripts are now housed at the Maryland Higher Education Commission (MHEC). Transcript and Verification requests should be directed to the MHEC. 

To request a copy of student records from a closed Maryland postsecondary school, or a transcript, contact Maryland Higher Education Commission at or to the home office at:

Maryland Higher Education Commission
Division of Planning and Academic Affairs
 Attn: Transcript Request
6 North Liberty Street, 10th Floor
Baltimore, MD 21201
Phone: (410) 767-3301
Fax: (410) 332-0270